Intraligamental Gun Cartridge Syringe Anesthetic Pistol Injection 1.8 ml
- Packing & Shipping
- Payment Ways
A Intraligamental Gun Cartridge Syringe with a straight type Spray type is used to perform local intestinal anesthesia using the intra-ligament method – ILA (Intraligamental Anesthetics), otherwise known as PDL (PerioDontal Ligament).
Technique using “gun-ject” allows to reduce 8 times the amount of anesthetic administered by minimizing the area of anesthesia to the periodontal gap. The technique of this anesthesia is characterized by giving a precise dose of anesthetic and provides effective and immediate anesthesia without the patient felt numbness of the lips and cheeks. feel pain after about 30 seconds from the moment of injection. It is an alternative to conventional methods of pain control – IANB (Inferior alveolar nerve block).
The length of the syringe : 15.5 cm
The width of the syringe : 1.1 cm
Type of needles : 30G / 8 (0.3 x 8 mm length), 30G / 12 (0.3 x 12 mm length) with short and thin blade
Capacity of the ampoule : 1.8 ml
One-time injection : 0.20 ml
The advantages of the Intraligamental Gun Cartridge Syringe :
• the possibility of anesthesia of a single tooth (teeth only treated in several squares during one visit)
• small dose of anesthetic (1 klick about 80% ≤ normal dose for a single-root tooth)
• short duration of anesthesia about 30 min.
• Patient’s atraumatism (intraspepical technique often eliminates the need for painful palatal instillations)
How it’s working ?
The intra-auricular cariethesis is performed by anesthesia involving the introduction of a short and stiff needle with anesthetic 1-2 mm to the periodontal gap at an angle of 30 ° to the long axis of the tooth. The side of the needle is placed towards the root, then slowly penetrate the gingival pocket after periodontium to the point of perceptible, uninterrupted tissue resistance. Then rotate the needle 180 ° so that the shearing and outlet point towards the bone of the alveolar ridge. This technique is least harmful to the periodontium of both root cement and allows a correct and effective anesthetic. Consequence of this type of injection results in a very rapid penetration of anesthesia into the surrounding spongy bone, causing the effect of blocking the feeling of pain with the tooth. The needle is removed from the periodontal after 5-10 seconds,
Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
Packing: Individually Packed
QC Passed: Yes
• Surgical grade Brass
• Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclavable Material
• Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability
• Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
• Corrosion resistance, no chrome plating – no risk of plating peeling off
• Easy instruments care, all standard sterilization procedure applicable
• 100% satisfaction or your Money Back.
• Items will be shipped ASAP after payment is received in 5 working days or more sooner.
• A Tracking Number. will be send to your e-mail after your order has been shipped.
• Delivery time: 3-5 working days by UPS/ DHL/TNT/ FEDEX, 5-7 working days by EMS.
Packaging Details Packaging is offered as per demand of the customers, (Leather Case, Poly bag, Blister card, Display box etc.). However, usually, we use poly bags packaging. Special Packing is possible upon your requirements, Branding on Packing is also Available
Delivery Time Shipped in 3 days after payment
• Full payment should be made within 5 working days of placing your order.
• After deliver goods, we will send the tracking number to you.
• We accept L/C, T/T, PayPal , Western union, bank transfer, etc.
• Please make sure your payment address is correct.
• In order to ensure you received your order tax free upon import, we will declare it with a lower value, the lower price does not reflect the total price you paid or the market value of the products and may not apply to countries with different tariff rules. Buyer is responsible for any tax/ duty charged by their country.